- TOUCH THE SKY
China's first safety indoor amusement park certified by TUV Rheinland.
Pokiddo is proud to be TUV Rheinland China's first strategic partner which guarantee the safety of parks.
Pokiddo is designed for everyone, and we want to make sure you play safe. We ask that you become familiar with and abide by the rules below and view the Pokiddo rules and signage in park and at the Safety Zone. Remember, stay in your comfort zone. Do not attempt any activity, flip, jump, or trick you don’t think you can handle. Flips or other tricks can be dangerous, so perform at your own risk. Jumpers should not engage in court activities without Team Member present. Failure to adhere to any of these or other rules at Pokiddo can/will result in the loss of your play time. Thank you for always following our safety guidelines.
- Safety is our number one priority so please ensure you always:
- Follow our rules
- Watch out for other JUMPers
- JUMP within your skill level
- ANYONE UNDER THE AGE OF 18 MUST HAVE A WAIVER SIGNED BY A PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN.
- FOLLOW FLIGHT CREW DIRECTIONS AT ALL TIMES.
- ALL PARTICIPANTS MUST BE WEARING OUR GRIP SOCKS.
- PARTICIPATE IN A SAFE AND RESPONSIBLE MANNER.
- CHILDREN 6 AND UNDER SHOULD NEVER BE LEFT UNATTENDED.
- REMOVE ALL CELL PHONES, AND SHARP OBJECTS FROM POCKETS.
- REMOVE ALL JEWELRY, HATS, OR LOOSE OBJECTS.
- NO FOOD, DRINK, OR GUM ALLOWED IN THE ARENA.
- PREVENT COLLISIONS BY MAINTAINING AN APPROPRIATE AMOUNT OF SPACE BETWEEN YOURSELF AND OTHERS.
- DO NOT PARTICIPATE IF YOU HAVE HEALTH LIMITATIONS, INJURIES, OR ARE UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF DRUGS OR ALCOHOL , OR ARE PREGNANT.
- NO DRUGS OR ALCOHOL PERMITTED ON THE PREMISES.
- WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOST, STOLEN OR DAMAGED PERSONAL PROPERTY BROUGHT INTO OR STORED ON THE PREMISES.
Warning: Trampoline/attraction Use Involves An Inherent Risk. Impact Can Result In Serious Or Fatal Injury, Paralysis And Fracture. Participate At Your Own Risk.
- NO RUNNING OR RACING
- DO NOT RUN OR RACE ACROSS THE TRAMPOLINES.
- DO NOT DOUBLE BOUNCE
- DOUBLE BOUNCING IS ATTEMPTING TO PROPEL SOMEONE HIGHER BY TIMING A JUMP AS ANOTHER LANDS ON THE TRAMPOLINE. AVOID SIMULTANEOUSLY JUMPING WITH OTHERS CLOSE BY. IT IS ESPECIALLY DANGEROUS FOR LARGER PEOPLE TO DOUBLE BOUNCE SMALLER PEOPLE.
- ALWAYS LAND ON BOTH FEET
- WHEN JUMPING, BE SURE TO LAND SAFELY. LANDING ON ONE FOOT MAY CAUSE SERIOUS INJURY.
- NO DOUBLE FLIPS
- DO NOT ATTEMPT DOUBLE FLIPS OF ANY KIND.
- NO LANDING ON SAFETY PADS
- ALWAYS JUMP NEAR THE CENTER OF THE TRAMPOLINE. DO NOT JUMP DIRECTLY ONTO THE SAFETY PADS, AS INJURY MAY RESULT.
- NO JUMPING FROM TRAMPOLINES TO DECKING
- PLEASE WALK FROM THE TRAMPOLINE TO DECKING. LANDING ON THE DECKING MAY RESULT IN ANKLE OR OTHER INJURIES.
- DO NOT SIT OR LIE DOWN
- NEVER SIT ON TOP OF THE SAFETY PADS, OR ON TRAMPOLINE MATS. IF YOU NEED TO REST, PLEASE EXIT THE ATTRACTION.
- SKILL LEVEL
- ATTEMPTING MANEUVERS BEYOND ONES SKILL LEVEL MAY CAUSE SERIOUS INJURY.
- FIRST AID
- While we do absolutely everything we can to prevent injury by providing a compulsory safety briefing prior to each session and having active court monitors stationed at different areas of the park ensuring everyone is following our rules and guidelines. Sometimes accidents can still happen, we go to great lengths to be prepared to respond quickly and continuously train our staff on safety procedures, at least 50% of our staff on any given shift, are qualified in First Aid management.
- We’re extremely proud of our staff at JUMP. Our employees are dedicated to your safety and to providing professional customer service and attention. You’ll find there’s much more to our staff than friendly faces. An ability to enforce our safety rules is a prerequisite to employment.
- JUMP is also proud of our injury rate. Having to record every incident, even the ‘magic ice’ moments and with over a hundred thousand customers each year we hold an impressive 0.45% injury rate. That is less than half a percent! This is because we care and we reinvest into our maintenance programme for the safety of our customers.
- Our terms and conditions outline these risks and anyone using the trampolines at JUMP is deemed to have accepted these conditions prior to JUMPing.
Start Your Own Franchise